We are a Data Controller of your information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
HostGin follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, HostGin uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that HostGin has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
HostGin does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We are passionate about what we do. We are always with you when you face any issues with your website and its hosting services.
However, we do have certain limiations when it comes to troubleshoot your problems.
All server related issues which includes software and hardware issues are handled by the relevant server space providers and towards that we would ensure that your support issues are raised with them the moment you inform us regarding the issues through our chat or ticket system. We will also vigorously follow up on the issues raised with service providers.
There are certain tasks that you are required to do at your end:
1. Management of installed CMS
2. Domain management which includes renewals and nameserver configurations at your registrar
3. Maintaining back ups of your websites and blogs
Anything outside the scope of this support policy may or may not be provided and if provided, will be purely on a goodwill basis and cannot be demanded as a right
When this document states "We", "Us", "Our" it explicitly and implicitly points to HostGin and where we states "You" and "Your', it is pointing towards the one who purchased our services. When you buy our services, you automatically agrees to the following (a link to this document is provided in the footer of all pages. The parties agree to the following:
1. We are not responsible for the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via your services.
2. You undertake that You will use the Web Site allocated to You only for lawful purposes.
3. You will not send bulk email, whether opt-in or otherwise, from Our network.
4. You will not promote a site hosted on Our network using bulk email.
5. You will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources.
6. If You surpass Your allotted disk/bandwidth usage as set forth in Your purchased plan, You agree to purchase the excess.
7. We reserve the right to remove any material which We deem inappropriate from Your web site without notice. We do not host Warez, Underage Adult, Pornographic, or Copyrighted MP3 content.
8. You shall ensure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation.
9. You shall not indulge in sending unsolicited mail messages, commercial advertising and informational announcements through HostGin services
10.You shall be held liable for any and all costs incurred by HostGin as a result of Your violation of these terms and conditions. This is including, but is not limited to, attorney fees.
11.We shall reasonably ensure that HostGin services are available to you at all times however We shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
12. If You fail to pay any sums due to Us as they fall due, We may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to You.
13.If You break any of these terms and conditions We may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to You.
14.You may cancel the Services at any time by opening a ticket and requesting cancellation of services.
15.Owing to the nature of services provided NO refunds will be provided at any point of time.
16.These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, You have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and You agree that You shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
17.HostGin reserves the right to amend these TOS at any time.
18.It is Your responsibility to check these Terms of Service on occasion for any such amendments.